Friday, January 31, 2014

Photo Stacks - Pretty Girl


In my continuing effort to catch up on the projects I have been working on, here is the 3rd installment of my photo stacks project.  For details on how they were made visit my blog post Photo Stacks - Boy Themes.

This post is showing of the 2 girly themed stack that resulted from my efforts.

Papers by Fancy Pants:

Dancing Girl - Dancing Girl
Dancing Girl - Tutu
Dancing Girl - Hip Hop

The same three sheets of paper were used to make both stacks.  The papers were reversed and the order changed to give them a different look and feel.  I had lots of fun creating funky edges on these two.  Simple, fresh and girly...  They will be fun to use in a future project.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my Photo Stack projects.

Keep smiling something crafty could happen today.

Elle



No comments:

Post a Comment