Sunday, July 1, 2012

Tag: You & Me


This weekends blogs brought lots of great inspiration.  I found a challenge to create a tag over at Cardabilities, this is Sketch #58.

This was quick and fun, I think the finished tag will be useful on a future layout or card.

I am going to admit, I am a little bit addicted ( make that a lot) to Lindys Stamp Gang sprays and stains and anything else.  I just love what I can do with them.  Today I finished off a Lindy's spray mist background with some Distress inks ( Peacock feathers, vintage photo)  and I just loved the combo.

Supplies:
Kaszazz:  Cream Tag, Heart chipboard pop-out
Wild Orchid:  Flowers
Sizzix: Stampin Up sizzlit:  Little leaves
Jolee's Boutique:  French General Lace
Kaiser:  Rubons
Lindy's Stamp gang spray mists
Distress Inks


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag! Love the ribbons you've used and the colors are so soft and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage tag, Elle...I'd love to have you link up at 52 Card Pickup this week:

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/07/52-card-pickup-week-28.html

    ReplyDelete