Sunday, July 1, 2012

Layout: Warming Up


This layout was inspired by the current sketch challenge over at Creative Scrappers, this one is based on Sketch #214.

The layout is of my nephew James.  He and his dad popped in to show us their new Puppy, Choco.  James is often a bit overwhelmed by my labs, so it takes a little while for him to warm up to them.  In this photo is Amber my 8yr old and Choco.  Ebony must have wandered off, cos she and the pup played pretty much the whole time.

I had fun with this layout and other then turning the sketch sideways I kept pretty close to the original...

The hinge embellishment was inspired by embellishments purchased from Angelica's Little Scrap Shop.

Supplies:

Kaszazz Papers: Castaway collection
Punches:  MArtha Stewart and EK Success
Time Holts Alterations:  Tattered Banners, Hardware
Glossy Accents
Kaiser craft flowers
Lace
Butterfly: littlescrapshop
Sizzix letters

No comments:

Post a Comment