Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Card: Pretty in Pink, or is that Purple


You know how sometimes you really want to make something, you even know the stamp you want to play with, but just nothing comes to mind?  That was me this last several days.  I just wanted to be crafty but nothing was working.  I have three new half started projects, which in time will be finished and hopefully great, but...

Then, I checked my blog.  Thank god for my blog.  There was the inspiration I needed, all I had to do was follow the link to the Shabby Tea Room and check out the weekly challenge.

http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/week-118-shabby-beautiful.html

Supplies:

Kaszazz card stock
C'Ordinations card stock
Docrafts stamps
Flowers
Seam binding
Distress Inks
Water colour crayons
MPress dies
Lindys Stamp Gang Mists


No comments:

Post a Comment