Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Off The Page: Canvas - Ebony





It seems like forever since I posted. I have been doing extra hours at work so have been pretty zapped.

A few weeks back there was a challenge at http://www.swirlydoos.com to use a technique or project kit from our stash. The same day Maggie from Scrap Travel and Bark ( I think I have that right), had a fabulous layout of her dogs. And the same day we had taken our girls to the park and took some great photo's.

So... I got started on this canvas. I have been trying to introduce layers and embellishments more into my work. For this canvas I used Tim Holtz tag techniques, I used flowers and I even used my Cricut to make my frame. Gosh, I love my gypsy, made it so easy to make the frame and refine it to what I wanted.

Here is a close up of the tag...



The tag reads- no matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich.

Here is a close up of the embellishments...



And here is my Ebony inspecting the finished product, lol...





She's so cute!

- Posted using BlogPress from i phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment