Monday, February 27, 2012

Card: Paws for Thought

I loved the name of the challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge  so much, that it is the name of this card.  The challenge made me think of this awesome Hot Diggity Stamp, I love this stamp and the pups in the picture all look so very deep in thought....

I drew a rough sketch that represented the sketchs from both Sweet Stop Sketches and Lets Capture These Sketches to see if they could work together.  I think they sorta do, lets see if the challenge owners agree.

Supplies:
Stamp:  Hot Diggity, Memories in the Making (sentiment)
Dies:  Nesties
Punch:  Paper Shapers
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon - Thrift shop
Card Stock:  Bazzill


Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Challenge #13 - Paws for thought
Sweet Stop Sketches - SSS147
Lets Capture These Sketches - Challenge #12 - Critters

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is pretty! Great take on the Sweet Stop Sketch! Thank you for joining us in the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Fun in the Sun sweet image! Too Adorable! 8-) Love your take on the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!
    8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really happy that our challenge inspired you to make this beautiful card. The image is great. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Ribbons! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the sketch!! Love the image and the way you have colored it. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Thank you for following me on my blog I have stopped by to follow you too!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete