Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Layout: Rawr


Wow, its complete!  This layout was a challenge.  I started by creating my background.  This was done using napkins.  There are at least 4-5 napkins, all of the cheetahs were adhered using texture past to give the faces depth.  

I recycled a doily and tag for this layout.  This was also the first time I really played with Lindy's Stamp Gang supplies.  And wow are they awesome!  My pictures just don't show the vibrant tones...  You can see a little of the blue undertone from Moonshadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue in the tag shown below.


I have also shown in the above shot a before and after of the doily (which is mostly hidden in my layout).

Supplies used:

Tsukineko Inks
RW Lazer cuts
Chipboard alpha's 
Tim Holtz  - Distress Stain: Bundled Sage
Tim Holtz - Alterations Die (Weathered clock)
EK Success Edge Punch
Kaiser Craft - Flower
Lindy's Stamp Gang:  
  • Moonshadow Ink: Ethereal Emerald
  • Moonglow Embossing Powder: Midnight Bronze Obsidian
  • Moonshadow Mist: Buccaneer Bay Blue


No comments:

Post a Comment