Friday, January 6, 2012

Good Dog: LO, OUAS: Jan 1st 2012 sketch challenge

I was blog hopping and in my travels visited http://mypiecesoftime.blogspot.com, where I came across a sketch challenge for Once Upon A Sketch (http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com/).



I have never participated in any sketch challenges but have decided to be more adventuress in 2012...So, I saw the sketch, read the conditions and I decided to have a go.  Here is my interpretation of the sketch.



The journaling was going to go on the front but I wrote too much and  I decided to add the 'My favorite things about you tag, so I turned my journaling into a hidden tag and popped it in behind.

The journal reads...


Reflections:  New Years Eve 2011  
I started 2011 with two dogs. My wonderful Mutt and the gorgeous Amber.
In May the family grew to three with the addition of Ebony.
Sadly, in July I lost Muttley to cancer.  It was all very quick.
In less then 21 days he gone.
And so, 2011 ends with two dogs.
I miss you Mutt...

I added some close ups of the embellishments

Elle

2 comments:

  1. Great page! Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for your loss...
    a wonderful keepsake you made!
    Thank you for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete