Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, It's been a while!

Seems like forever since I updated my blog. I have had heaps happening. From new job to emergency Surgery for Muttley Dog. I have been a busy bee. I finished the scrapbook for my friends son and apparently it was a big hit at his Birthday. It is back with me to do a final page of his actual 21st Birthday. I will get on that this week. I will also take the opportunity to scan the pages I did. I'll post them here for any one who is interested in seeing them. Have also been busy working on my Calendar contributions for 2009. I can't post those cos some of the ppl who may read this are in the Calendar swaps and I like for the Calendars to be a surprise.

I have some other projects to scan and post as well. I will try and get on top of that this week too.

Well, I will try and keep in touch at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment