Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Working Life

I think I may be nuts. I love my job but I am not sure I want to stay. Truth is I only have my current job on loan anyway. I'm a contractor, currently employed through another company who places me where I am needed. I'm flexible in the work I can do and I think it would be fair to say that I am good at what I do. Currently I am a test manager with a team of 18 odd people. Yes, I did mean odd. What a group! They are funny and friendly, they all have quirks that at times amaze me. They reflect a multicultural background that is both diverse and at times frustrating. But overall, we make a great team.

My current placement is scheduled to end in September, I expect that I will be offered an extension but you never know. But I am thinking it is time for me to move on. Back to the independent contractor life. Maybe even back to working as a Business Analyst. I like the IT world and I like having options. I guess I have more to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment