Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mini Book - One page album

I love Polaroid pictures, they are so immediate!  So I recently bought a new camera that would fulfill my need for immediate gratification when it comes to photos.  And that meant I had to take some photos.


Given we are preparing to move overseas shortly there has been a lot of activity at home to pack up, clean up and prepare to move.  So I took a bunch of pictures as we cleaned the house ready for sale.  And that meant I needed to pop em in an album.  For this I made one of those little 12x12 one page mini's...and this is how it came out.

The mess as we started to clean out the kitchen...then the unbelievable neat cupboard ready for sale.  A little lace and the page is complete.

As you can see from this picture, two of the pages in this little book have pockets where you can add extra tags.  I used my tags for journaling and extra photo mounts.

Look how neat my drawers looked once we took everything out..  and again it only took  very little embellishment to complete the pages.

The little star on the photo surround was my little joke as the ceiling being sanded had to be repainted because I had previously stuck a whole bunch of stars to the ceiling and they all had to be removed.  It was a big job.

And some photos of some of the lighter moments that occurred while we did the big clean.  

This is an example of the little tags I made to go in the pocket.  I used the Stampin Up Tag punch to make the little tag top.  

The back cover I left very simple as I think this will end up in a larger mini at some point.

Thanks for popping by and checking out my little mini.

Happy Crafting
Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment