Friday, November 1, 2013

Card - Dress Form, Easel Card



Hello Blog land!  Today I wanted to post pictures of some cards I made for friends this week.  I started off planning to just make one card, but it was so much fun and so easy I made 4.

These cards are all easel cards.  Made using the Tim Holtz Sewing Room - dress form die, Prima papers and some odds an ends around the craft room.

The example above was made with feathers, ribbon and rub-ons.




These 2 cards were each made with an assortment of ribbons and lace.  I was looking for the shabby chic look.   




This one was made by cutting lengths of ribbon and adhering them in place.  I added a little wool trim to spice it up.

Thanks for checking out my card projects.  

Happy crafting til net time,
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Such a cool card idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning elle.your dressforms are really beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete