Sunday, February 3, 2013

2013..Thanks And farewell to Creative Card Crew

Hello Blogging world...

This is my quick catch-up post before I post a couple of layouts.

First up, I am so glad to be home.  I had an amazing holiday full of great experiences lovely locations, awesome people and good times.  You'll be seeing the photos in layouts and hopefully some of the story...

We went to new place, we caught up with family and I shopped.  I only had one 15 minute shopping trip to Joannes ( that netted a suitcase, maybe 2 full of goodies), CHA was AWESOME.  And some personal shopping again squeezed into one visit to Ontario Mills mall and I only had an hour - which is criminal!

Back home, I was so happy to see my girls.  I really missed them and AJ's mum.Work is crazy!  I will be flat  out catching up for the next little while.  I have deadlines for Easter that are going to mean long hours and extra time on the weekend.

Which is why I had to make the tough decision to resign from the Creative Card Crew Design team.  The few hours I will have for crafting I really want to be able to focus on scrap booking...So many photos, so little time.

With that said, I want to take a moment to comment on how awesome the team over at CCC are.  They are very supportive and my time on the design team was fantastic.  I really appreciate the time I spent there, Mari is a lovely person and I would encourage anyone to apply to their design team should they put the call out.  I wish the crew at CCC the very very best and look forward to joining in the occasion challenge.

OK enough with the catch up.  Before bed I want to post a couple of layouts I managed to complete this weekend.

Hugs
Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment