Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mini Album: USA 2012


For the last few trips I have taken to creating my own travel journal mini album.  This is important to me as the only time I keep a journal is when I travel.

This year I made all the pages based on a combinations of techniques, the page construction was inspired by the following project on You tube called Happy Haunting Mini Album.  Here is the link: Happy Hauntings Mini Album

Rather then take lots of picture I took a little video to show my album.  Please note the audio starts off absent of sound but suddenly cuts in. I will have to work on my video techniques ...



Supplies:

Kaszazz - DS Papers, Rub-ons, Stamps
Prima - Papers
Kaiser - Ephemera
Lace, Charms and adhoc jewellery supplies.

Next up is AJ's mini Album.  It will be much much much smaller...  He doesn't usaully journal as often but he does like to jot down some experiences.

Cheers
Elle
 

No comments:

Post a Comment