Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Card: Digi, boy's birthday


I'm home with the Flu, and have about enough energy to do any one thing for 30-40 mins before I crash.  So it's taken me a few days but I finished up my first Digi Card!  I used a fabulous digi image from kenny k downloads.

I have to say, orange and green are NOT colours I use very often (Halloween maybe?), but I am pretty happy with the way this came out.  This is also the first time I have coloured with promarkers, and again I am happy with my first attempt.

And don't forget to check out this weeks challenge at Creative Card Crew - the challenge this week is to use black card stock.

Supplies:

Kenny K Digi
My Minds Eye Paper
SU White card stock
C'ordinations cardstock
Whimsy Stamps and Dies

Challenges:
Memas crafts - Anything Goes
Oozak - Bright Colours
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Orange
Tando-creative-challenges - Texture
The poodles parlour - Use a digi

7 comments:

  1. what a fab card ,love the image and virbrant colours
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love your image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing your work for the Tando Challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really cute card and hey you used a Kenny K so you get counted twice. Thanks so much for joining us at Mema's Crafts and I hope you will visit often. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elle! Cute card! I look forward to working with you & the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Poodles Parlour 'Use a Digi' Challenge. Good luck.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Lovely texture. Hope you soon feel better, it can take weeks I know what it's like, be gentle to yourself. Thank you for joining the Tando Creative texture challenge this month. Gez

    ReplyDelete