Friday, February 24, 2012

Card: Never ending Birthday


The Front


The first opening


The 2nd turn of the card


The back page.


I had several challenges in mind when I started this card.  I am pretty sure I met all of them.  For SOU challenges  it was birthday with SU supplies, for The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop it was anything goes ( but of course I felt the need to include ribbon!!!) and finally for Cutie Pie challenge the challenge was flowers.  I used flowers as often as I could and just as Corrosive Challenges  wanted, heaps of the flowers are popped up from the page!.

This card kinda just took on a life of it's own. But I really like the finished result.


Supplies
All supplies for this card are Stampin Up and include:
Punches:  1 3/8" Sq, 1" Sq, Tag, 5 Petal Flower, Butterfly, border punch
Stamps: Posy Punch, Terrific Tags, Birthday Bakery, Itty Bitty Bits, Natural Beauty, Butterfly Prints & Take a Spin.
Seam Binding and Ink : Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock and Pattern Paper

Challenges:
SOU challenges - Challenge #39: Happy Birthday
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Challenge #7: Anything Goes
Cutie Pie challenge - Challenge #12: Flower Power
Corrosive Challenges  - Challenge #163: Another Dimension

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have heard of these types of card but never seen one. What a great example you've made. Thanks for joining us Cutie Pie's for our flower power challenge. Good Luck,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely AWESOME! (I have yet to attempt one of these cards.) Thanks so much for joining us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have embellished. Gives me inspiration to make another never ending card following your style. Always, great work. Cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a fab card! I would love to make one of these never ending cards! Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! So many details. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love your colors. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that paper, and never ending cards are a favorite! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love making the Never-Ending cards, and you've done a beautiful job with these papers! Thanks for sharing the card with the SUO Challenge Design Team this time around!

    ReplyDelete