Thursday, May 20, 2010

Naughty Elle

Ok..  I know it's been a while.  I have been crafting and I will upload very soon.  I have been all caught up in finishing some home projects including building a new craft workshop.  I have now converted my garage into my ideal craft studio.  It is excellent.  I have nearly finished moving and organisng everything and wasn't that a lot of work.  Plus I have been all distracted the last few month waiting fro my AJ to move out here.  Well he will be here next week and then I will have a little more time to catch up my blog and post all my recent craft activitites. 

So, in the next few weeks you will see soem more of my scrapbooking, a fabulous Centre Step card and a few other crafty cards.  I am LOVING my gypsy!

I'll be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment