Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow..It's 2010

It is hard to believe it is already 2010.  What does this mean for me.  Well, first my trip to the USA has been and gone... Sigh.  I had a great time in the US.  It was fantastic to spend a full month with AJ.  I admire his patience in putting up with me.  All that aside we had a great time.  We explored San Francisco, San Diego and the wider Los Angelas.  This was one of my best Christmas's ever and it wasn't just cos of the great pressies...

But one present I did get from AJ, was a new portable light studio.  Now I am setting aside the implied critisism of my craft photos to date (as it is well deserved...lol) and am instead thrilled with this great gift.  So weeks later I am home and have set up the studio and I hope my photos will now be clearer and sharper (remember it is still me taking the photos). So, I am about to post a bunch of pictures including the scrapbook layouts I did whilst on holiday and some cards I made just this weekend.  The cards are photograghed using the studio.  The Layouts are not...sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment