Monday, January 25, 2010

Where Darkroom Door meets Venice and they both collide with Elle!


I started with some acetate, a black ink pad and Darkroom Doors fabulous stamps.  This one is a Venice scene. 

In this pink card I used mulberry paper as a backbround and added a punched border and a couple of butterlfies and finished it all with a little ribbon and a brief quote.  I was happy with the result.



With this one I wanted to try my hand at shabby chic.  I really like this one.  But I know I still need to work on this style of card making. In this version I used the same stamp, but this time I inked over the top with some alcohol inks.  I used a Tattered Angels template and shimmer  mist for the background, some lace, flowers and finished it all with some black diamontes/gems.

In the original you can see just a hint of current but it didn't show up in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment