Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kaszazz

Hmm... those who know me, know I love my paper crafts. I just love playing with paper and seeing what I can make. Those who know me also know that I am a shocking impulse shopper...not compulsive but certainly impulsive. Well, having said that it was no impulse to join Kaszazz as a consultant. I have liked their stuff for a while and was going to join up a while back...I put it off waiting for the unmounted stamps to become a part of their range. Well Unmounted are well and truly in the catalogue and they are all great looking stamps. The supplies are top of the line and I like to buy craft stuffs... I also love showing others how to use craft stuff. So, I'm thinking this is a match made in heaven.

I will keep you informed and will start posting pictures of Kaszazz projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment