Saturday, September 13, 2008

WorkShop with Rachel Greig

A few weeks back I had the opportunity to attend a weekend workshop with Rachel Greig. Rachel is featured regularly in the Australian Stamping and Papercrafts magazine. She was an excellent demonstrator.

One of the things I loved most was that she focused on techniques. I HATE replicating other peoples work. I like to reuse layouts, embelishments or other page elements but I like to make the finished project mine.

One session - my favourite was a technique book. The technigues focused on using Alchohol Inks on different mediums. The finshed product is shown below:

From Card Crafts


Rachel also provided kits for other sessions. The other sessions focused on cards.

From Card Crafts


These card are made stamping onto Muslim:

From Card Crafts


And this card is made using bottle cap embellishments. I really enjoyed this session.

From Card Crafts



I would definately attend another session by Rachel and would recommend anyone who had the chance go for it. You wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment