Monday, May 19, 2008

Muttley's Report

Last week we determined that Muttley was still having problems with his ears. I was supposed to get to the vet yesterday afternoon so they could take a swab and get it analysed but didn't get away from work in time. So I have just made a flying visit to the vet.

Was a bit like a comedy scene though, as I got home to get him only to find he wasn't here. After a quick dash back to the car I took a drive around the area and luckily located Lizzie (dog walker) - who was very surprised to see me screech to a halt in my car. Grabbed Mutt, leaving a confused Amber to continue her walk with Lizzie, and zoomed to the vet. The vet's assistant in the meantime was trying to delay the guy from the lab so that we could get Mutt's sample of in this mornings pickup. And the vet I saw today was a bit clued about what the rush was, he was just filling in.

It was all pretty funny really.... Now for a quick bite to eat and then it's back to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment